Spasskaya Tower, Moscow, Russia (UNESCO)
Beautiful winter view of the Spasskaya Tower of the Moscow Kremlin. It was built by an Italian architect in 1491 and originally was crowned by the two headed eagle of the Russian coat of arms, but the Soviet government had it replaced with a red star in 1935.
The Spasskaya Tower is part of the Kremlin and thus a UNESCO World Heritage Site. The Kremlin and Red Square were inscribed into the UNESCO list in 1990.
The postcard was sent by Tina for the Postcrossing Favourites Tag.