Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora, Czech Republic (UNESCO)
Beautiful bird's eye view of the Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora. Construction began in 1719, right after the Catholic church declared Nepomuk's tongue as incorruptible and was consecrated in 1720 after the beatification of the new saint although it was not ready yet. It was finally finished in 1727.
In 1994 it was inscribed into the UNESCO World Heritage List.
This card came as an official Postcrossing card sent by Svatka (CZ-312820)