New Palace Potsdam, Germany
The New Palace (Neues Palais) is located in the royal park of Sanssouci in Potsdam. It is the last of the great Prussian baroque palaces. It was built in 1763 - 1769 under Frederick the Great. It was never meant to be a residence for the king, but rather a demonstration of the power and glory of Prussia and for the reception of important royals and dignitaries.
The card was sent by Sabine for the Postcrossing Favourites Tag.