Smolnik Church is on the UNESCO tentative list and will hopefully be added to the Heritage Site List soon. It was sent by Wanda for the WiP November Lottery.
From UNESCO Tentative List:
St. Michael the Archangel Tserkva
Poland / Podkarpackie Province
Greek Catholic tserkva from 1791 (presently a Roman Catholic church), located in a deserted village; refurbished in 1921 (the roof slopes were covered with metal sheets); the tserkva, deserted after 1951, was renovated in 1969, which brought it back to its original form; horizontal log construction; three-section, with a northern pastophorium, with a belting on the decorated overhangs. Over the sanctuary and the nave hipped domes with curves (the nave dome with a cross tie); the women's porch covered by a barrel vault. Over the sanctuary, nave and women's porch hipped roofs with a tie, topped with chambers. Inside, the musicians' choir is situated along the western wall. The nave is higher than the other sections; eaves on one level. An icon of the Assumption of the Virgin Mary from 1748 preserved from the original interior decoration. In the upper part of the iconostasis wall a figural polychrome decoration (figures of Old Testament prophets) from the end of the 18th century, renovated in 1923 by Eliasz Decuk from Sanok. The Smolnik tserkva is one of the few preserved three-section Boyko dome tserkvas.